The issue of sustainability has grown ever more important over the last few years. Besides being thoughtful in using the natural resources, today we also promote ethical and social responsibility along our supply chains. Cotton Concepts is a member of SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange), which is globally known online platform that allows us to provide our customers and partners with detailed information about our social and ethical performance. Our aim is to ensure greater transparency across our entire supply chain.
Our company has gone through the SEDEX Audit, which covers areas such as labor standards, health & safety, and environmental management. This audit highlights all the good practices which are proven to be effective techniques in the field of social responsibility. We share valuable information about our production sites for all customers and business partners to see. Additionally, this platform allows us to compile data on labor conditions along our supply chain which helps to manage the supply chain while adhering to the principles of Sedex.
Below are the main benefits of SEDEX certification in brief:
1. Save factory work time and cost.
2. Our factory is fully organized and upgraded in terms of quality, environment & social responsibility management system.
3. With the help of Sedex certification, we follow international trend, pursue sustainable business management and obtain long term cooperative relationships with our customers.
4. Our company respects employees, enhances corporate image, helps employee develop a sense of belonging, promote the harmony of labor relations etc..
5. Reduced exposure to workplace risk factors and fully protect the health and safety of workers’ environment.
6. Improves existing social responsibility management and helps improve management level.
Being a part of this certification helps us contribute to Sustainable Textiles on a larger scale. All toxic practices that would harm the nature are limited or